Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cambria, Addison, Weston & Brynlee!

Happy 1st Birthday Cambria, Addison, Weston and Brynlee!!! We can hardly believe we've survived the first year and that our babies are now 1!! It has been the happiest year I can ever remember--although there are many parts of this year that have felt like a blur, so I can't remember many details. Cambria, Addison, Weston and Brynlee have brought more joy and happiness to my life then I could have ever imagined. They've also brought more exhaustion, but it's all so worth it to have their special spirits in our home.
June 6th was the special day and we celebrated by holding a birthday party for them in our home with family and some friends. We had pizza and cake and then opened presents. The babies absolutely loved the cakes I made for them, as you will see in the following pictures. They got lots of great gifts from family and friends. I think their favorite part of the night was eating their cakes and playing with the wrapping paper!


Brynlee, Daddy, Cambria, Mommy, Weston and Addison
The cake from Costco
The cakes I made



Addison with his cake
















Weston with his cake






















Brynlee with her cake















Cambria with her cake
























Cambria and Addison with Uncle Ray

Addison flirting with our friend, Shelby


Weston enjoying all the wrapping paper and thinking about the complexities of life.
Weston playing with his new truck with one of his biggest fans, Christi
Brynlee just hanging out


Brynlee just loved her new ball


Brynlee helping mommy open up her presents
Here's a video clip of the babies exploring their birthday cakes.



13 comments:

Rees Family said...

Such cute pictures, Jayne. It was so fun to be there and experience their first birthday with them. Congrats on getting through the first year.

Ruth Anne said...

Happy Birthday! Has it really been that long?!?

Fowler Farm said...

Oh my gosh! Those are priceless. I love those pictures. What a great party that was. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time. I am still amazed that you made all those cakes for the kids. Hello wonder woman.

SunGood said...

SO CUTE Jayne!! Oh my gosh I can't believe they are already 1 years old! You are my idol!! I loved these pics!! They grow too fast! Enjoy the time even the crazy times because before you know it, they are feeding and dressing themselves like my little girls!! It's feels good knowing they need you for every little thing :)

Leah said...

Aww...so glad you put these up! I love that everyone has their own set of pictures. You are truly so blessed to have 4 sweet toddlers! Thanks for chatting with me the other day....and have an awesome time on your trip! And thanks for inviting us...we had such a grea time! You totally survived the 1st year too!!! CONGRATS!~

Sunny & Court said...

So cute!! The first birthday cake pictures are the best. I can't believe how big they are. How time flies:(

c said...

Cute cakes and adorable kids! You're in luck that they ate the cakes and played with the wrapping paper - usually it's the other way around (eating the wrapping paper and playing with the cake!)

CASSIE said...

OH IT WAS SO FUN FOR THE SHORT TIME WE GOT TO STAY...THEY WERE JUST TOO ADORABLE..AND YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB ON THE CAKES!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP-- I AM STILL SO JEALOUS! I MISS OUR WALKS...CALL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK AND WE'LL START SOMETHING UP AGAIN!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Jayne, I love the birhtday pictures. I wish I could have been there. I hope you know how much your babies mean to me and what a blessing they are in my life. Thanks for allowing me to have the blessing of sharing time with them as little as it may be. I love you guys with all my heart. You are such a great mom and wife and friend. An example of all that I hope to be.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Hi Jayne, it's Darci from the mission. I got to your blog through Gina's.

Your children are so beautiful. I am so excited for you. And might I add that you look AMAZING for having 4 one year old. You have to sell your secrets.

I am so impressed with all that you are doing. Keep in touch.

sarah goodman said...

Happy birthday to the babies....i LOVE how cambria just attacked the cake and the others were so neat...SO funny!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Jayne! I'm soo glad I ran into you at Grahams wedding I have been thinking about you and your cute little kiddies! They are so gorgeous and I really want to stop by and meet them before I leave for St. Louis on wed! Leave me a note on my blog if you have a spot free mon tues or wed!

Leslie said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. This is Leslie (Carter) Nikolaus...I know Jeremiah from high school. Congratulations on your cute family! All four munchkins are beautiful! You definitately get a prize for being parents of quads. :)