Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nursery Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm sure you couldn't tell from the title of this post how excited I am that my babies entered into nursery at church on Sunday!! It was so thrilling! Weston and Cambria were in one nursery and Brynlee and Addison were in the other. Everyone did great except for Addison. Addison cried for his parents, so I spent the two hours in nursery with him. Everyone else could care less about mommy and daddy not being there. That's pretty great odds! It's interesting how Addison just got stranger anxiety about 3 weeks ago and how my Cambria got stranger anxiety many months ago. When you have four babies at once, it's fascinating to see how different they are and how differently they develop from each other and at what speeds they do everything. It's so nice not to have to chase our babies around the church building any more! I love the nursery program! I can't believe they are already 18 months! Jeremiah and I agreed that we will take turns if Addison needs us sitting in nursery with him, sooooo, next Sunday I can finally get some spiritual enrichment at church!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

It is crazy how time flys. I can't believe they are already 18 months. It is fun seeing how big they are getting.
Becky

Rebecca said...

Hey, I'm excited for ya too! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Nursery rocks! Sophie just went in a month ago and I am thrilled, although I just got called in to the primary presidency so I will have to provide my own spiritual nourishment for a while. Love your kids Halloween costumes and their beautiful curls, eyes, and smiles. What a loving group!

Janelle said...

Yeah! That is pretty exciting :) Your kiddos are getting so BIG!